New/Replacement windows are one of the best investments you can make in your home. By replacing your home windows you can save monthly on your heating and cooling costs, and add curb appeal with an improved visual appearance.
Triangle helps you make this investment with easy by offering selection of popular brands as well full-service instalation. Here are some things to consider while starting the window replacement process:
- Featured Brand: Magic Window
- New/Replacement window manufacturers and window makers: Andersen Windows, Pella, Jeld-Wen, Milgard, Simonton and more.
- Types of replacement windows to choose from. Awning, Bay, Bow, Casement, Double Hung, Skylights and other replacement window models are available.
- Replacement window materials such as wood, metals such as aluminum and steel, fiberglass and woodclad windows, and also vinyl replacement windows.
Replacement windows have evolved greatly over the years. Wood is still the standard, but vinyl replacement windows and fiberglass are becoming more common. We've listed some of the most popular materials for replacement windows:
- Vinyl replacement windows are a great choice as they are very easy to maintain and will never require painting.
- Wood replacement windows are still the most popular option when replacing your home's windows.
- Aluminum replacement windows are mostly used in commercial applications, but are also a good choice for basement windows.
Replacement windows made by companies such as Andersen Windows, Jeld-Wen (Jen-Weld) Windows, Pella Windows, and Milgard Windows are very similar. We have constructed a list of the most popular styles of replacement windows and their descriptions. Here are the most common styles of replacement windows:
Get a free window estimate today
- Awning Windows - Awning replacement windows are commonly used for ventilation and placed above a door or below another window.
- Casement Windows - Casements are one of the most popular types of replacement windows, allow for more light to enter, and provide large wide open views.
- Double Hung Windows - Double hungs are a very traditional replacement window, usually made of wood, most common in older homes on the Eastern Coast of the United States.